BOV Personal Energy Loan
The loan can cover the costs of the installation and external connectivity of equipment and fixtures, in your home building, that generate renewable energy and/or sustain energy efficiency such as:
- PV panels, Solar Water Collectors, and
- Space Heating, Hot Water or Cooling generation
- Insulation, Interior and Exterior Apertures, Glazing, External Shading,
- Green Roofs, Walls & Facades,
- Ventilation, Heating or Cooling and Lighting Systems,
- Energy Generation & Household Storage and
- Electric Vehicle (EV) household charging stations
All of which relate to the building envelope and/or to the building interior.
You may also invest in related Renewable Energy, which is not connected to your residential property.
The BOV Personal Energy loan benefits from the guarantee granted in the framework of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fund of Funds (“EERE Malta”). The objective of this fund of funds and its first loss guarantee combined with an interest rate subsidy scheme is to support the access of the final recipients for their investments in energy efficiency and renewable energy measures.